CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome to Swap Swap Gals Blog.

July theme is "Christmas In July"



Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sign up for August

The theme for August is "Decorate"


There is no rules on this month theme. Just basely talk to your swap partner about what colors they like in parts of there home and you can go crazy with whatever you like to make or buy.


So whoever is in just leave a comment saying you is in.

Everyone have until the 6th to sign up.

On the 7th I will list who everyone is partner up with.

Take care.:)

5 comments:

Dragonflymom said...

I really wish I could join this month, but I am already in 2 swaps that are 3 months long, luckily August is the last month for these, but I also have family coming in on the 21st and staying for a week. So our house will be full and not a lot of time to crochet or swap. :(

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Ouuuu I love decorating our home!
Count me in!

This is going to be super fun!

Hugz, Dolly

Anonymous said...

I'm struggling right now to get anything done so I don't think I can do it this month. I hope to be back and ready to swap in September!

myladyabercrombie said...

I'd love to join! This will be my first swap with you, let me know what I need to do.
~Melani

Unknown said...

I just joined!!! :)
Looking forward to September's Swap!