Thursday, January 31, 2008
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Thank you Aurora! She made my first swap everything it was supposed to be! Everything is meticulously made with TLC! Check out my blog for lots of pictures and what I am going to do with all this loot.
I'm proud to be a Swap Swap Gal!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Welcome our newest Swap Swap Gal
Welcome Katrina glad we can have you aboard.
Ok want to do a quick update for this month. Our first month swap is going smooth hoping next month will be great also.
I have changed a bit of little guidelines.
1) I will list a new voting for theme on the 20th of every month so please try to get your votes in before the 1st
2) I still will list the new theme swap on the 1st
3) I will give everyone until the 5th to leave a comment saying they is in on that swap. (EDIT THIS) Thanks Zarah: Ok we will do chain swapping instead of partner swapping. How this work is that you wont get a gift from the person you sending a gift to. Example Ashley send to Dawn, Dawn send to Zarah, Zarah send to Sabrina and the last one listed will send to Ashley. Etc.:) Hope everyone is ok with that still I will try to not have you all sending or receieving from the same person over and over so bare with me.
4) I will list everyones swap partner/chained up on the 6th
5) When you send off your partners gift leave a new post saying who you are and who your partner is and that they swap gift is on it's way
6) I still ask that everyone take pics of your swap gifts and post it to Swap Swap Gals blog saying who you receive it from this is to help me know if everyone receieve there gifts
7) I ask that if you know you can't do that swap for that month then don't sign up. I only give everyone 2 warns that means if you sign up one time and don't send a gift then sign up again and do the same you wont no longer be able to be a swap swap gal
8) I still go for this rule you need a blog so if your blog was moved please let me know so I can link it to swap swap gals blog no blog no swapping
9) Try go get your gifts off by the end of the month if it is going to be sent the following month please let your partner know it's still coming, On your package try to include (SSG or Swap Swap Gals) it's to help your swap partner know what swap it is incase they are in more then one swap.
10)I want to start doing the best gifts votes so after everyone received there gifts I will list a voting poll for best gifts sent and everyone get to vote on the best gifts sent I then will list the winner to the best gift sent 5 days after the voting start
Ok there you have it a quick update. I will have a link to this posted at the top of our blog. On our side bars I will list all of those that receieved there gifts for that month. I will also list the swap partners set up for that month.
Voting Still Going On So Don't Forget To Vote If You Haven't
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Sorry our poll box wasn't working so want everyone to use this to vote I explain what the votes was at the top of the blog.
1 Be My Valentine
2 All About Hearts
3 Hobby Give Away
4 Favorite Colors Theme
Again everyone can vote just by leaving a comment I will tally the votes and everyone will know the theme on February the 1st:) Let's get swapping ladies.:)
Saturday, January 19, 2008
I am a Swap Swap Gal
Good evening ladies.Just thought i would stop by and introduce myself.My name is Dawn or Danucia as my Fiance refers to me.As this is my name in polish.He is First generation born here in the states and speaks Polish fluently.We have been together for 3 and a half years now.He has been teaching me to speak Polish also.I must say it's not easy! Anyways,I am Disabled and for the most part am not only home bound.so i wanted to not only find something creative to do with my time , but i also wanted to "give back" to others.So when i found out my 18yr old son (my only child) could crochet i asked him to teach me.He only knows the very basics as he was only learning him self , but i was impressed that he even was willing to learn being a man.
well he taught me the starting chain and i have been self teaching myself ever since.As i said i decided i wanted to find a way to give back to others so i found crochetville.org first then after reading several posts and meeting people on there i learned about several charity groups that i now crochet for.I mainly crochet baby afghans and blankets , but i am slowly learning to make other things too.
I enjoy my new love ... crochet very much and i hope to not only learn more from you ladies ,but i also hope that by participating in these swaps i will make new friends and make some one else happy with the things i may make to swap.
Dawn a.k.a Danucia
Posted by crochet4charity at 8:16 PM
Thursday, January 17, 2008
I am a Swap Swap Gal who just received my kitchen swap from Caroline today.........this cow is just adorable and Aiden has already taken possession of it......so he thinks anyway!! I will hang this up before he loses it, or stashes it away somewhere that takes me about a week to find.........LOL Anyway thanks so much, Caroline. I have your stuff ready and will mail this weekend hopefully, I just need to get a box......Wal-Mart is out of the sizes I need......I hate that.......LOL
Posted by Dragonflymom at 5:44 PM
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Posted by CraftyAshley at 7:42 AM
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Due to everyone already sign up no need to wait until January the 8th for me to post this so doing it now.
Caroline - Aurora
Renee - Zarah
Christina - Sabrina
Ashley - Lesa
Ok there you have it. On our side bar to the right you can check out your partners wish list to get a little background about them if you have questions you can respond by leaving a message here in our by clicking comment or you can contact your partner though there blog or you can email me and I will give you your partners email address. Remeber you theme is "Kitchen" brought, made or both your choice.:)
Ever month I will try to not match everyone with the same partners so bare with me.
Ok there you have it lets getting swapping. When you receive your swap from your partner please come here and post a new top with pics if you like saying you have your swap.:)Everyone take care and lets get swapping:)
I am a Swap Swap Gal
Posted by Lesalicious at 2:45 PM
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Happy New Years.
Ok our very first swap can now start. The theme is "KITCHEN" so that means anything for the kitchen brought, made or both it's your choice. On the 8th, I will list who is partner up with who. You then can check out your partners wish list to get a little vibe from them and go from there.
So to all my SWAP SWAP GAL's if you in on our January swap theme listed as "KITCHEN" all you have to do is now leave a comment no new post just a comment saying you is in. :) Thanks ladies.
Now lets getting swapping.
For those that haven't yet to sign up you can read this.
Happy New Years everyone.:)
I am a Swap Swap Gal