CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome to Swap Swap Gals Blog.

July theme is "Christmas In July"



Sunday, February 17, 2008

Questions Ladies

I am a Swap Swap Gal, How is my Swap Swap Gals?

Just a quick post wanted to see how all you ladies is doing? How was everyone V-Day anything exciting happened? You get some yummy gifts?

For those that signed up for the "All About Heart" swap how is you all packages coming along.


Ladies have any questions please do ask way. Remember post a new topic saying to the person you is sending a gift for that you sent there gift. Need address you can talk to your partner or you can email me. Thanks a bunch ladies.:)

3 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Hey Lesa! I'm doing well, thanks. I'm almost done with my swap package...just one more to go. You can email me Zarah address whenever you have time. I figure my package should be in the mail no later than this coming week. Woot!

Zarah said...

I should be finished up with Laura's stuff soon. If I can get her address I'll be able to mail it out when I get paid next Friday.

Lesalicious said...

YAY we all on a roll. Having a ball have to get back to my sewing machine to finish up a few touch ups on Christina's gifts.:) So hoping to hear back from Laura and Katrina on how they is doing with the swap.:)